If you would like to contact me via email my address is [email protected]
If you would like to write a guest post for The World’s Kitchens here are the guidelines.
- The article should be unique, copy free and relevant to the website
- Language must be English
- Words length: 1000+
- Maximum 2 links (1 link to your website or webpage and 1 supported/authority links) are totally acceptable.
- Don’t use business optimizing KW or promotional KW; better to use phrase/descriptive/long-tailed keywords
- No Adult/Porn, No Casino/Poker
Your content must include images according to your topics. All images must be your own images are 850px to 630 px in Size.
I have the full right to reject your article and remove links.
Please Email the following when your post is ready – [email protected]
- Your Full Post with an amazing Title
- Images according to subtopics with sources
- your brief Bio with 2 social media links:
What We are Looking for?
We accept the best content from guest authors for the World’s Kitchens. We do not compromise when comes to the quality of content.
Thanks for being interested in writing for the World’s Kitchens! We’re open to accepting guest content from any writer who meets our guidelines and has an interesting take on a food subject. To help in this process, we’ve included a few guidelines below:
- No more than 1-2 backlinks to your site in the article. You can link to resources, blogs, educational content, etc. (no homepage or promotional content).
- No more than 2-3 outgoing links per 1,000 words of content TOTAL, but do make sure you cite your sources.
- The content must be original.
- Our expectation is that you have done a site search and have become familiar with our brand tone, style and the topics that are of interest to our audience.
- The article you submit should target a primary keyword with > 500 monthly volume.
- Use long tail/semantic keywords throughout the article in addition to the primary keyword.
- Use the target keyword in title and keyword/long-tail keywords in headers (H2, H3, etc)
- Include links to sources and links to other TWK articles and posts.
- Once the post is live, we ask you to share a link to the content on socials, medium, etc – but you cannot re-post the entire article on your website or other sources.
- We reserve the right to make edits, add affiliate links, remove the content, or change it in any way. We also reserve the right to include calls-to-action.
- Food: In this Section, we are included content which is related to Different cuisine, various famous food from some places or any information about food tour and strange food all over the world.
- Recipes: This Category contains all types of recipes(cake recipes, vegan recipes, Street food recipe and etc.) But make sure you have images of this recipe. Don’t forget clear, readable instructions and make sure the measurements and oven temperatures are in both Fahrenheit and centigrade settings.
- Article must be submitted either in its full form in the body of an email, or an editable Google Word Doc.
How to Submit Content
If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published. That process may take up to 2 weeks.
I have the right to reject your article, if
- Anything that looks like spam or advertisement and copy content will not get considered.
- If you copied some parts from some sources, then the source must be linked.
- Have grammar mistakes and poor vocabulary.